Yeeeeeeaaaaahh!!!!! 💃💃💃 Whoopy Yun Fashion College is fully approved by NABTEB and BOTAVED💃💃💃💃.
What does this means for us? it means Whoopy Yun Fashion College is approved to operate as a technical and vocational college and has been approved to conduct all NABTEB examinations, O.Level, A.Level and modular examinations.
it means we can enroll young people with or without WAEC results, help them achieve their dream of being the best in their field of choice, either to be certified as an artisan, get O.Level result and OND/A.Level, to further their studies or to setup a business, as well as direct them towards pursuing their career goals both in and outside Nigeria.
1. What is NABTEB? It is National Business and Technical Examinations Board, it was established in 1992 to domesticate craft level examinations which were hitherto conducted by City & Guilds, Pittman’s, and Royal Society of Arts hall of UK in accordance with the provisions of the National Policy on Education.
What examination(s) does NABTEB conduct?
- May/June NBC/NTC Examinations
- November/December NBC/NTC & ANBC/ANTC Examinations
- Modular Trades Certificate Examinations (MTCE)
- National Common Entrance Examinations.
- NBC means National Business Certificate.
- NTC means National Technical Certificate.
- ANBC means Advanced National Business Certificate.
- ANTC means Advanced National Technical Certificate.
- MTCE means Modular Trades Certification Examination, this will service persons who wish to acquire effective capacity in components of a trade. For example, fashion designing, hairdressing, photography,printing,ICT,makeup etc.